In order to get your party started just contact us with your requirements. Once we have confirmed availability please complete our booking form and return it with a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the venue hire cost. To download the booking form please click the link below. We encourage you to come and see the field before booking. Just contact us to arrange a convenient time to come.
Please be aware that our season runs from May to September.
A £250 damages deposit is payable 2 months before your booking and will be returned to you once the site is cleared and as long as all terms and conditions have been adhered to during your stay.
Booking formLoo Booking form
Summer 2017 Prices
To book your weekend at the Party Field please contact us with your requirements. The following price list shows just some of the services we have on offer
|Weekend Field hire||£1,650||Includes:|
- Access to the site from Friday to Sunday
- Public liability insurance
- Running water
- Camping with your own tent
|Portable Loo Hire||£120||Per unit per weekend.|
|Luxury Loo Hire||From £520||Per unit per weekend.|
|Shower||£200||Includes gas (Lewes field only).|
|Campfire||£10||Per bag of logs.|
|Straw bale hire||£5||Per bale.|
Please contact our marquee and bell tent suppliers for a bespoke quote.
We want to be as flexible as possible to allow you to make the most of your stay. However to ensure your party goes without a hitch we do have some necessary booking conditions which are as follows:
- To secure our booking form should be signed and emailed to us with a 50% deposit. Please contact us if you require a postal address.
- In the event of a cancellation the deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment must reach us 2 months prior to your booking along with the damages deposit.
- The damages deposit will be refunded within 7 days of your booking subject to any damages or costs being incurred.
- Loos are compulsory with all bookings and should be booked through The Party Field.This can be done through a separate booking form.
- Marquees and Tipi’s must be sourced through The Party Field from one of our partners. The use of other suppliers for these services can only be arranged with prior consent from The Party Field and may be subject to an additional fee.
- Should you require Bell Tents these should be booked through The Brighton Bell Tent Company. brightonbelltentcompany.co.uk.
- For health and safety, only logs purchased from The Party Field can be used on the campfire.
Arrivals and departures:
- For a weekend booking you will have access to the site between 9.30am on Friday until 3pm on Sunday. Access outside these hours can be arranged with prior agreement.
- When you leave the site, it must be cleared of all rubbish to enable the full refund of the damages deposit. (Please let us know if you require a skip).
- If you wish to play amplified music, whether it be for an Ipod playlist, DJ or band, the PA system must be hired through The Party Fields partner.
- Music from live bands must finish at 10pm (as this is more intrusive) and all amplified music must be turned off by 11pm. We welcome silent discos or acoustic music around the campfire from 11pm.
- Amplified music must only be played on one night of your stay and in a Marquee or Tipi.
- To book The Party Field you must be aged 18 or over and during your hire period be responsible for:
- your guests and employees.
- the condition of the site and all property and equipment brought onto the site.
- Bookings will only be taken for private or corporate parties, we are not able to offer the field for ticketed events.
- The price is based on a maximum of 200 guests. If your party exceeds this number please contact first to discuss.
- As the field is used by livestock at other times please if possible bring plastic cans and bottles and if glass is broken please be thorough when removing it.
- Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the safety of the site The Party Field is situated on a Working Farm therefore guests are only allowed within the boundaries of the field or on the lane to the site. We will not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or damage whatsoever to persons, vehicles, equipment, tents, accessories or contents during your stay with us.
- For your safety cars to be parked in the parking area only.
- The Party Field is situated in open countryside and is surrounded by a medieval ditch system. Parents should ensure children are properly supervised at ALL times.
- You must inform us if your Party includes Fireworks. These can only be arranged if you are using a professional company and cannot be lit after 11pm.
- Should it be appropriate for your event, you are responsible for applying for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) from Lewes District Council. See lewes.gov.uk/environment/3887.asp.
Finally we reserve the right to cancel any stay or party and ask you to vacate the site should you or your guests not adhere to these conditions, and no refund will be made.